One of the reasons to choose Hydrelief for your hangover cure or dehydration is that we come to you!
We do not advocate driving to a clinic hungover or possibly still legally intoxicated to seek treatment. We feel strongly that by providing a mobile IV drip service that we are both more convenient and safer for our customers. We currently service the greater Austin, TX area for all of your IV fluid and hangover treatments.
Hydrelief offers multiple IV drip packages depending on your health needs. Our IV drip packages range from basic hangover and dehydration treatment with IV fluids to headache and nausea medications, essential vitamins, and antioxidants, all of which are administered through an IV.
Let’s be honest, no one is excited to swallow pills or bad-tasting medicine when they are hungover or not feeling well.
Hydrelief IV drip packages are perfect for any occasion including:
- Bachelor Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Business Professionals
- Austin City Limits (In case you’re not familiar, click here.)
- SXSW – South by Southwest (There’s no way you haven’t heard of this one, right?)
- Formula 1 Enthusiasts
- Cycling or Hiking Enthusiasts
- Anyone who had TOO much fun in Austin last night!
We recommend pre-booking your in-home IV drip treatments because appointments are limited and fill up quickly each morning here in Austin. To schedule your Hydrelief IV drip appointment in the Austin, Texas area you can go to our appointment page, email us at email@example.com or call us at 512-640-3888.
- All IV drip services are provided to clients on-site at their desired location (home, hotel, AirBnB, etc.).
- We believe in an entirely mobile service to best take care of our clients and cater to their hydration needs.
- Trained Hydrelief medical professionals will arrive at your home for treatment.
- All Hydrelief team members are trained and state-licensed medical personnel including doctors, nurses, and emergency medical technicians.
- All Hydrelief team members are certified by both their certifying board and Licensed by the State of Texas.
- Clients will receive a physical evaluation including measurement of vital signs to ensure safe treatment administration.
- Clients will be asked to complete a consent to treatment form.
- IV insertion will occur in the upper extremities typically the arm or hand.
- Based on your IV drip package selection the appropriate medications will be administered through the placed IV.
- Typical procedures last 30-60 minutes based on each client and the amount of fluid.
- Upon completion of the IV drip, the IV will be removed from the client.
- Clients will provide payment through debit or credit card using our mobile point of sale.
- After treatment, the Hydrelief team may contact patients to ensure they received the highest level of service.
Yes! We will come to you, however, there is a traveling fee. Contact us for more details.
We do offer our services outside of business hours, however, we cannot guarantee availability. Please call or text us to schedule this appointment.
Not sure if you have a hangover? Here are a few hangover symptoms that might help point you in the right direction of determining if you’re experiencing a hangover: